Formalin Recycling Systems
**Shipping Included (Continental United States only)**
The purpose of the Formalin Recycling System (FRS) is to recycle formalin without removing the buffered salts or altering the formalin concentration. Simply pour in dirty 10% Neutral Buffered Formalin in the top and get back clean recycled 10% Neutral Buffered Formalin at the same volume, concentration and pH at the bottom of the Formalin Recycling System.
- Are guaranteed to save your lab money, time, energy, and effort all while helping your community's environment.
- Are safe, simple, and easy to use, all while requiring very little lab space.
- Run on gravity, can be used anywhere, no electricity or heating of formalin required.
- Are customizable to meet your specific lab needs.
- Also recycles alcoholic and zinc formalin.
- Recycle dirty formalin with no capital outlay.
- Recycled product is the same concentration, pH, and volume of formalin recycled through the system.
- Sizes: 3 Gallon - 22"x22"x55"